Pre-Owned - less than 1500 miles.
- Rare! Only 21 of this frameset colorway in the US!
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter Crankset
- SRAM AXS Dropper
- SRAM XX1 AXS Drivetrain
- Specialized S-Works Power Mirror Saddle
- Ceramicspeed OSPW X Mountain Derailleur Cage
- Roval Control SL Wheelset
- Specialized Ground Control Front Tire; Specialized Ground Control Rear Tire
- Wahoo Stem-Mount Computer Mount
- Tubeless with Specialized Valve Stems
- New Deity or Truvativ Grips (your choice of color) included.
Free shipping in US Lower 48 states.
- Very Clean with very limited wear and tear - just one slight scratch on the top tube and some scrapes on the derailleur (pictured.)
You know what they say—when the grams go away, speed comes out to play. Benefiting from the lightest EVO frame we've ever created and the most aggressive iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry to date, the S-Works Epic EVO made a few calls and assembled a dream team supporting cast to offer a 'capability-to-weight' ratio that skips impressive and jumps straight to flat-out mind-blowing.
While the Epic EVO sees a seemingly modest 20-millimeter increase in suspension travel up front over its Epic stablemate and just 10-millimeters out back, we've worked overtime to make sure it's been implemented in a way that'll have you saying 'Whoa!' as soon as you hit your first stretch of singletrack.
Meticulously engineered to retain as much of the Epic's standard-setting efficiency as possible, the EVO's new suspension kinematics work in concert with Rx XC Tune customized suspension front and rear to ensure you're able to make the absolute most out of every inch of travel on tap, while still offering increased anti-squat characteristics for improved pedaling efficiency.
With plenty of practice at staying ahead of the curve, the Epic EVO now lays claim to the most capable iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry ever to grace an Epic. It's also more versatile than ever thanks to a new flip chip-equipped rear end that allows riders to adjust headtube angle and bottom bracket height to easily customize Epic EVO's handling characteristics.
For the S-Works Epic EVO we also made sure that every last component to have the honor of gracing its FACT 12m carbon frame was just as dedicated to finding the ultimate balance of lightness, efficiency and hard-charging capability. For proof, just take a look at the seemingly logic-defying, stiffer-lighter-stronger masterpiece that is the new Roval Control SL wheelset, and SRAM's XC-light yet trail-tough electronic XX1 Eagle AXS group and wireless electronically-actuated Reverb AXS dropper post.
- Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the Epic EVO’s FACT 12m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to steepen the EVO’s headtube angle by half a degree while raising the bottom bracket height by six millimeters.
- Pairing the stiff yet lightweight SID Ultimate chassis with RockShox's lightest-ever Charger Race Day damper makes for quite the package, impressively cutting weight while still managing to pack in truly impressive levels of performance, precision and control.
- The pinnacle of drivetrain performance, SRAM's XX1 Eagle AXS combines next-gen wireless technology, incredibly accurate shift performance and game-changing versatility to drastically redefine the riding experience.
- Created specifically to match both the weight savings and increased capability of the S-Works Epic and S-Works Epic EVO, the Roval Control SL rim introduces a completely new offset rim profile that features a 29-millimeter-wide internal width and not only increases strength and reduces weight, but also improves pinch-flat resistance by 22-percent.
SRAM Eagle SL Alloy, 32T, Direct mount
SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
SRAM XX1 Eagle
SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t
SRAM AXS Eagle Controller
SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, DUB, 170/175mm
Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Roval Control SL, DT Swiss 180 Internals, DT Swiss Ratchet EXP, Ceramic bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 24h straight-pull
Roval Control SL, DT Swiss Internals, Ceramic Bearings, 6-bolt, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, Torque caps, 24h straight pull t-head
Roval Control SL, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 24h
Presta, 60mm valve
Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
RockShox SID LUXE ULTIMATE, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm
Rockshox SID ULTIMATE, Charger Race Day Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel
SRAM G2 Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
SRAM G2 Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
S-Works Carbon XC Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 760mm, 31.8mm
Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base
Specialized Trail Grips
RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (SM:100mm, M: 125mm, L-XL: 150mm travel)
Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm, Titanium bolt
S-Works FACT 12m Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel