This is the bike that defines the very genre that bears its name—the S-Works Enduro climbs with utmost efficiency yet stays calm on even the gnarliest descents. It features a bomber, yet lightweight carbon frame that blissfully tackles the kind of terrain that chews up and spits out lesser bikes.
- INCREDIBLY CAPABLE—If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
- ASTONISHINGLY FAST—UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL—Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a downhill bruiser. To start, we increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob. Then, to further its efficiency, we re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a much more efficient design. The end result? Less bobbing, more speed.
- FAST STARTS WITH FIT—Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you’re left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
- Seat Binder
- Alloy, 38.6mm
- FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, S-Sizing Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- Rear Shock
- SRAM RS SDLXC U SP205X60 LNL1 HB32N9T RX400/450/500/550B1