EXOTherm2 combines an extremely durable, smooth modulating pad compound with a cooling fin equipped back plate which provides consistent, powerful braking in all conditions.
- The EXOTherm2 technology is SwissStop's maximum pad life compound that also offers minimum brake fade
- Organic compound provides a low pad wear rate
- Aluminum backing plate is equipped with cooling fins for heat dissipation and is lightweight
- Smooth, consistent brake performance
- Compatible with Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, XTR BR-M9100, BR-RS805, BR-RS505, BR-RS405 and BR-RS305; Tektro HD-R310; Rever MCX1 Flat Mount
- Heat Sink: Yes
- Pad Shape Number: 60
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Backing Plate Material: Aluminum
- Compound: Organic
Pads must be bedded in order to achieve optimal performance:
- Step 1: On a gradual downhill slope, drag each brake for 20-30 seconds, alternating between front and rear. Repeat 2-3 times.
- Step 2: On a steeper slope, engage and drag the brakes for 10-15 seconds then increase lever pressure until the bike slows almost to a complete stop. Repeat 2-3 times.
- Pro Tip: The front pads will have been heated more than the rear. To achieve optimal performance, exchange the front and rear pads then repeat Step 2.
- CAUTION: before replacing or exchanging brake pads it is essential to let all parts cool.
- See SwissStop's Disc 34 Pad Reference Document for a full-size print out to help you find the correct fit.