The latest innovation from Wahoo will literally take your indoor training to the next level! KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator is designed to work exclusively with the Wahoo KICKR Smart Trainers and when paired, it will add physical grade changes to your indoor training. The KICKR CLIMB is compatible with Third Party Apps, so whether riding a virtual course or performing a structured workout, KICKR CLIMB blends ascents and descents with resistance changes for a truly immersive indoor training experience. The world isn’t flat; now, neither is your ride!
Take your KICKR to another level and train for the climbs.
- Part Number: WFBKTR5
- Max Incline: 20%
- Max Decline: -10%
- *Exact grade changes dependent on bicycle size, wheel size and trainer type.
- Compatible Trainers: Wahoo Smart Trainers (KICKR, KICKR CORE, and KICKR SNAP) 2017 Edition and newer
- Metrics: Current Grade
- Dimensions: 25.75" H x 5.1" W x 7" L
- Supported Hubs: QR, 12x100, 15x100, 15x110
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party App Compatible: Yes, when paired to a Wahoo smart trainer
In the Box:
KICKR CLIMB Unit
Adapters for quick release, 12x100, 15x100, and 15x110 Hubs
The KICKR CLIMB works exclusively with the following Wahoo Smart Trainers:
- KICKR v5 2020 Edition released July 2020
- KICKR 2018 Edition released July 2018
- KICKR 2017 Edition released August 2017
- KICKR CORE: Edition released July 2018.
- KICKR SNAP: Edition released July 2017.
THE FOLLOWING BIKES* ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH KICKR CLIMB:
- Trek Madone 2006 - 2013 with 100mm quick release or thru axle dropouts
- Trek Speed Concept 2012 with 100mm quick release dropouts
- Trek Lexa 2014 with 100mm dropouts
- Merida Scultura 2019 with 100mm quick release dropouts
- Canyon Aeroad 2014 with 100mm quick release dropouts
- Trek 2.1 Series 2012
- Giant Propell Disc 2018
- Boardman Road Team Carbon 2018
- Cube Attain GTC 2017
- Some Serotta bikes
- Any bike with a Cannondale Lefty fork
*Additional incompatible bikes may not be listed. This list may be amended as incompatible bikes are discovered. Always test bike compatibility at your local KICKR CLIMB dealer, where possible, before purchasing.