Ratchet EXP freehub bodies have a matte finish. These are available in two different versions, with ceramic bearings for the 180 hub and with steel bearings for the 240. Ratchet EXP freehub bodies have no seal themselves, as this sits on the hub shell.
- Steel Bearings, Compatible with 240 series hubs
- End Cap Included
- XDR freehub body replacement for your Specialized / Roval Rapide or Alpinist CLX wheelset, this is the part you require.
- Rear Hub Spacing (mm): 142
- Material: Aluminum
- Cassette Body Type: SRAM XDR , SRAM XD 11/12 Speed
- Rear Axle Type: 12mm Thru-axle
The XDR interface is 1.85mm longer than XD and is designed for road hub applications. This allows XDR compatible hubs to match the geometries of 11-speed road driver bodies. XDR driver bodies are compatible with all XD cassettes when the cassette is installed with a 1.85mm spacer. See diagram for fitting an XDR hub with an 11-speed XD Cassette. Any hubs equipped with XDR freehubs can be converted to an 11-speed road freehub body for use with a non-XD cassette.