Sherpa 2.0 features folding tire cradles that hold tires up to 3” wide and fold flat when not in use, a foot-actuated pivot lever that allows hands-free use of unfolding the rack and a lightweight 32 lbs construction for easy installation and removal. Best used with road, CX and Mountain Bikes, the Sherpa 2.0 is ready for your next adventure.
If maximal minimalism is a thing, this is it. Ever lifted a can of beer and thought, “It’s just too heavy!” No. Because the can is aluminum, and aluminum is light. The SHERPA 2.0 2″ is all aluminum. Meaning it’s light as can be. Beer sold separately.
FOLDING TIRE CRADLE
Tire cradles fold up and down, so you’ll have plenty of clearance and more than enough aesthetic style points.
An external cable with a semi-integrated lock makes sure you feel safe stepping away from your ride.
FOOT-ASSISTED PIVOT SYSTEM
Hands full? Not a problem. The new pivot allows you to gently drop the rack with a tap of the foot so you can get your ride on the rack without lifting a finger.
ADJUSTABLE RATCHET ARM
With one hand you can release and secure the ratchet arm, providing an intuitively snug, no-wobble fit.
- Increased spacing between bikes to 14”
- Lightweight platform rack design as low as 32lbs (assembled)
- Available in both 2” & 1.25” hitch sizes
- Pivot with optional foot assist
- Semi integrated bike lock
- Front tire ratchet design with intuitive release
- 2 Bike capacity up to 40lbs/Bike
- Wheelbases up to 47” and tires as large as 3” (Phat Bike Kit recommended over 2.75”)
- Wheel size between 20”-29” (20”-24” wheels will require adapter)
- Lifetime Warranty