Using our state-of-the-art Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner formula, Muc-Off cuts through grime quicker than you can say “OMG!” regardless of the weather or riding conditions. This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains revolutionary Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike’s delicate finish. Because we use the finest ingredients and surfactants, our Muc-Off formula is a closely guarded trade secret.
It’s the most effective cleaner out there, and it doesn’t even need any of those nasty, dangerous acids or chemicals. In fact, our perfectly pink cleaner is biodegradable, free from acids, CFC’s and solvents, and it’s alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It’s safe on all surfaces, and it’s even disc brake rotor and pad friendly.
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Effective road bike & mountain bike cleaner
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
- Step 1 - Rinse bike thoroughly before applying Nano Tech Bike Cleaner.
- Step 2 - Spray Nano Tech Bike Cleaner onto the entire bike including components and leave for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 3 - Agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 4 - Rinse entire bike thoroughly with fresh, clean water.
Contains: Tetrasodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate and Alcohols, C12-14, ethoxylated, sulfates, sodium salts. Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid prolonged skin contact.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID: Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Skin Contact: Rinse with water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison center for advice.
Only contents are readily biodegradable to internationally recognized standards.