SMOOTHER IS FASTER: Trail riders who prize nimble handling will be blown away by Traverse SL II’s category-leading control, strength-to-weight ratio, and pinch-flat resistance.
LIGHTER: At 1,751 grams, this is our lightest trail wheelset ever.
STRONGER: Front and Rear Specific Rims with carbon layups optimized for strength and weight boast 15% greater front wheel strength and 25% more rear wheel strength than the previous Traverse SL.
VERTICAL COMPLIANCE: 21% more vertically compliant than the previous Traverse SL (delivered through Shallow Rim Shape and front/rear specific layup) which enables enhanced terrain hugging and bump-force absorbing control.
TRACTION MONSTER: Carefully engineered rim shape intentionally flexes for improved support and traction to boost confidence and control.
TOUGH LIFE, LONG LIFE: Engineered rim offset enables balanced spoke tension for improved fatigue life.
SAYONARA PINCH FLATS: Optimized "Flat Top" bead profile requires 85% more force to pinch flat compared to a standard round bead, virtually eliminating "snake bites". United States patent pending.
AIR TIME: Thank our genius engineer Chuck Teixeira for inventing the “Roval ThreadBed Valve”- a valve that threads directly into the rim eliminating compression nuts, air loss from rim flex, and makes tire set-up easier, and reduces sealant clogs.
LIFETIME WARRANTY: On Roval Wheels when registered within the first 90 days of purchase.
CRASH REPLACEMENT: 2 Year “It Happens” No Fault Crash Replacement - If you damage your Roval product while riding within the first two years of ownership and it’s not covered under warranty, we’ll still replace or repair. USA Only and wheels must be registered.
- Rim: Traverse SL II Asymmetric, Carbon, 29", Disc Brake, Zero Bead Hook Design, Tubeless Compatible, Compatible with Tire Inserts, Compatible with Roval Threaded Valve Stem
- Rim Details: 20mm Depth, 40mm External Width, 30mm Internal Width, 5mm Bead Width, Threaded Valve Insert
- Hub: DT Swiss 350 J-Bend 6-bolt, Ratchet EXP 36t internals (10 degs) , 110x15mm & 148x12mm, Sram XD Freehub (Convertible freehub )
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearings
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race J-Bend, Front: Two-cross (1:1) 28 count, R: 288, L: 282 - Rear: Two-cross (1:1) 28 count, DS: 284mm NDS: 282mm
- Nipple: DT Swiss, Pro Lock Hexagonal, Alloy, 14G, 14mm
- Tire Size: 2.3" - 2.6" - Max Pressure: 2.3-2.6'': 40 psi
- Weight: Wheelset 1,751g, Front 807g, Rear 944g (Including tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval Tubeless Rim Tape, Threaded Valve Stem 37mm (Tire Insert Compatible), Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit, 31mm DT Endcaps, Lifetime Warranty, System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg