Consider Vado your high-performance transportation bike, getting you where you’re going with an unmatched combination of speed, reliability, and confidence. Whether you load it up with your stuff, or jump on and go, commute to work, or ride to the gym, Vado’s full power and huge range will get you from ‘point A’ to ‘point B’ ASAP.
The Specialized Vado has everything you need for e-powered transport. It brings a balanced nature to the way it handles and superior levels of comfort, plus a motor range of up to 90 miles. This is a true class leader of its type.
TURBO: The heart of the Vado is its Turbo technology, an advanced and integrated electric bike system that delivers an unequaled combination of power, natural feel, anti-theft functions, training tips, a full-function bike computer, 93 miles / 150 km of range, and more. Plus, with Over the Air updates, your Vado will improve over time with automated functions that can be downloaded as they are developed.
POWERFUL: It’s you, just faster — it’s 4x You. The Turbo Full Power system senses the force you apply to the pedals and naturally quadruples it for an experience that makes getting up any hill or to any destination no sweat. Literally.
COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT: Body position and handling are optimized to deliver unsurpassed riding comfort, confidence, and control. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes reign in your speed, while larger tires provide maximum traction for turning and stopping.
LONG-RANGE: With a ride-anywhere range, go up to 93 miles / 150 km on a single charge.
SMOOTH: Stay comfortable in the saddle with an 80mm front suspension fork, higher volume tires, and a plush suspension seat post that smooths harsh bumps from points A to B.
SECURE: Vado has anti-theft lock built right into the bike. Prevent would-be bike thieves by disabling the motor with a press of a button so no one can turn on the motor without your phone connected to the Mission Control app or your personalized pin. The Vado’s battery locks in the bike or can be easily taken with you. And if anyone tries to move your bike an alarm will sound. Beat it, thieves.
BETTER OVER TIME: Because our technology never stops improving, neither will your ride experience. With new features, introductions, and firmware updates happening wirelessly, take your ride experience to the next level every time an update is available.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 20 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The stepless shifting enviolo City Internal Gear Hub (IGH) features a specifically designed internal gear hub and matching controller. The manual stepless technology is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. This allows riders to focus on the important aspects of a bike ride such as traffic or scenery.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay
Turbo System Lock
Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V
Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V
Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Specialized rack, MIK HD interface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load
650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
DT Swiss Industry
Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h
Standard 40mm SV 650Bx1.75-2.4
enviolo CITY, 310% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h
Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout
SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount
Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm
Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm
Custom alloy forged crankarms
Gates Carbon Drive CDC 22t sprocket, silver
Gates Carbon Drive CDC 50T front sprocket, black
Gates Carbon Drive CDC 122t belt, black
Internal Gear Hub
enviolo CVP Multi-Turn
enviolo Twist Display Pure
Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
Custom wire harness
MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages
Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh
Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm 6-bolt
Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerlock
* Specifications are subject to change without notice