Clip in and out with confidence.
Step, snap, and ride with confidence using the SPEEDPLAY easy tension road cleat. While retaining all the advantages of the SPEEDPLAY Pedal System, the easy action spring mechanism makes it a breeze to clip in and out. Enhanced walkability and adjustability make this cleat comfortable and functional for every level of cyclist.
In the box:
- Cleat Assembly
- Screw Packet
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Information Guide
- Additional Tools Required for Assembly: #2 Philips Head Screwdriver
EASY ACTION SPRING
The Easy Tension cleat utilized an easy action spring mechanism for a simpler pedal engagement experience for those smaller or more novice riders.
The dimpled, low profile design and rubberized texture allow for better traction and enhanced walkability.
3 AXIS ADJUSTABILITY
Independent 3 axis adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics on the bike.
IDEAL FORE & AFT PLACEMENT
Up to 14mm of fore/aft (forward & back movement) adjustability to lock the cleat base plate into place on the bottom side of the shoe.
PRECISE SIDE TO SIDE TUNING
With the left/right adjustment you can further dial in your cleat placement. The cleat spring housing plat allows for up to 8mm of side to side flexibility.
ROTATIONAL FREE FLOAT
1 - 15 degrees of micro-adjustable free float to dial in the perfect amount of movement.
The Easy Tension cleat utilizes spring technology to allow for an easy and effective clipless experience.
- Part Number: WFPRCLTEZ
- Physical Dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 1.2"
- Weight: 142g (3 hole) 100g (4 hole)
- Body Material: Grivory GV-6H, TPU, Metal
- Stack Height: 11.5mm (3 hole) 8.5 (4 hole)
- Release Angle: Micro Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat Fore - Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat Left - Right Adjustability: Up to 6mm
- Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included)