Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 20 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The stepless shifting enviolo City Internal Gear Hub (IGH) features a specifically designed internal gear hub and matching controller. The manual stepless technology is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. This allows riders to focus on the important aspects of a bike ride such as traffic or scenery.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay
Turbo System Lock
Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V
Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V
Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load
650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
DT Swiss Industry
Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h
Standard 40mm SV 650Bx1.75-2.4
enviolo CITY, 310% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h
Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount
Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm
Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo
Custom alloy forged crankarms
Gates Carbon Drive CDC 24t sprocket, silver
Gates Carbon Drive CDC 50T chainring, black
Gates Carbon Drive CDC 122t belt, black
Internal Gear Hub
enviolo CVP Multi-Turn
enviolo Twist Display Pure
Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
Custom wire harness
MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages
Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh
E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout
SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount
Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 42.9mm
Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice