We made them from a woven version of our lightweight and ultra-breathable VaporRize™ fabrics. As a result, the pants are more than tough enough to take repeated spills while you're finding your line (or losing it), without sacrificing anything to comfort. And to further this concept, they also include laser perforated venting that's just as effective at dumping excess heat as mesh, only it doesn't create a weakness in the overall strength of the pants. In essence, this means that you won't find yourself blowing them out for a long time to come.
In terms of fit, you'll find that these pants are plenty baggy enough to layer body armor and pads, and there are side waist adjustment tabs that keep the waist where you want when the pockets are loaded. And for all-year riding, the Demo Pros also have the added benefit of being treated to be water-repellant.
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellant, while remaining durable, stretchy, and lightweight for peace of mind on the mountain.
- Three zippered pockets provide ample, secure room to store everything that you need while you're out riding.
- Laser perforated venting adds sophisticated points of ventilation that don't detract from the durability or performance of the shorts.
- Designed to retain a loose and open fit while using pads and armor.
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Tapered leg helps to prevent anything getting caught in the chain.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Fabric Content: MAIN: Woven 89% Nylon, 11% Spandex - OTHER: Knit 100% Polyester